CNC12 v4.20 release notes
-Added machine parameter 180 (Clear Limit Switch Distance). This parameter specifies the distance to move before generating an error when looking for the limit switch to be cleared during a homing (M91/M92) command. A value of zero will result in a default setting of using a distance of 0.5 inches or one motor revolution, whichever is greater. This distance only applies to a linear axis. If the axis is rotary, a distance of 45 degrees is used regardless of the parameter value.
-Added support for new Intercon KEYLOK USB dongles.
-VCP2 will try to determine the location of the word named "FinalFeedOverride_W" used in the PLC program. If it is found to be using W1 - W88, then it will use this word value for determining feedrate override. This change should make VCP2 compatible with existing PLC programs written for VCP1 that used W4 without requiring a change to the PLC program. VCP2 programs use W31.
-Fixed some display anomalies where previous G-code lines were not being erased and/or the MDI "Block?" prompt was not displaying correctly in some combinations of Active G-code display and DRO property settings.
v4.18 release notes
- Reactivated the DXF Import feature in Intercon with improved DXF import library
- Fixed issue where axis pairing was not available under any conditions.
- Fixed issue where laser measurement was not working regardless of license type or trial code.
- Fixed issue where the prompt "Press CYCLE START to continue" is not displayed when executing an M0 command if M0 jogging is available. When M0 jogging is enabled, the message "Press CYCLE START to continue (jogging enabled)" is now displayed.
- Fixed issue where the 4th axis was being set to 'N' (disabling it) when entering the Motor Parameters menu. It does prompt for changes on exit, so one can discard those changes if they were just going into the menu to look at values. Otherwise, the workaround would be to make sure you set the label again before saving changes.
- Re-enabled the setting of P500 = 1 to allow G43.3 and G43.4 to remain active when exiting MDI or running job.
- Fixed bug in the VCP where PLC memory wasn't able to be used to set LED state.
You will have to reset any MPG related parameters, see the New Parameters Guide attached to the instructions PDF below
RELEASE NOTES v4.16 CNC12 for Oak,Allin1DC,MPU11(v4.18 contains all these 4.16 changes pluse the ones listed above)
Update and New Installation instructions along with New Software levels explanation and New parameters list.