Acorn BBG debricker instructions.
To Prepare SD card:
1. Use an appropriate MicroSD card (1GB to 32 GB should be fine)
2. Remove anything you would like to save on the SD card to another Drive
!!!VERY IMPORTANT YOU READ NEXT STEP CAREFULLY!!!
3. Run the HP Format Utility ensure that the correct drive is selected for the SD card.
If the wrong drive is selected you WILL LOSE DATA.
4.Ensure FAT32 is selected and all the checkboxes are not checked.
5. Once the SD card is finished formatting move the files MLO and APP from the "FilesForSDCard"
folder on to the SD card. These should be the only files present.
6. The SD card can now be ejected and is ready for flashing firmware.
To Flash firmware:
1.Beaglebone is removed from acorn board, unpowered, and ethernet unplugged. (gently use corners to remove from board.)
2.Insert SD card into slot.
3.Firmly hold down USER button on the beaglebone while inserting microusb cable into the microusb connector to power the beaglebone.
4.Verify all 4 LEDs on board light up sequentially. (Should take 2-5 seconds)
5. Wait a couple seconds then remove power. Beaglebone should now have firmware flashed and is ready to place back on the board.
6. When placing on board ensure that the pins are aligned correctly and not offset.
7.CNC12 should now be able to connect.
Acorn BBG debricker zip file download link.