|Use the Manual Pulse Generator to jog the machine tool, very useful for part and tool setups. Remote coil corded
MPG handwheel allows you to jog an axis one step at a time. Selectable
x1, x10, x100 movement per increment. .0001" per increment
is the finest increment. Great for touching off and setting up
tools and part zero positions on large machines. Tough ABS plastic
body with individual selection knobs for each axis and increment
amount. 100 pulses per revolution for fine control. Ergonomic design
that is easy to hold. Come with convenient hanger which can be
mounted on the control or anywhere it is convenient to store the
handwheel when not is use.
$335 (Part# 11069)
Order with or without internal bulk head cable. If you have a factory built M400/T400 CNC control or if you ordered the CNC console conduit cable kit you do not need to buy the internal bulkhead cable. If you are building a DIY CNC control based on the Oak cnc controller you will need the internal bulkhead cable to connect this MPG to the Oak board.
- 100 pulses per rev
- Axis Selector for 6 axes
- Increment amount selector (user configurable in CNC10/11/12)
- For use with Allin1dc and Oak CNC control boards.
- High quality construction with gold plated connector pins
- Hook hanger mount and magnets on the back of the unit
- Pre configured for use with Centroid CNC10/11/12 control software
- Plug and Play with Oak/Allin1DC cnc controls.